We're leaving at 7 am (yikes) and driving to Salina, Kansas where we will stay the night. Then another 9-10 hours of driving on Monday and I will be in Estes Park. The nice thing about the car ride just being Brandon and me is that there should be plenty of room in the car for anything I might need - I just hope I remember to pack it.
Speaking of packing, I haven't exactly done that...at all. That's ok though, I have a pretty free day tomorrow so packing will give me something to do. I made a checklist of all the things I need to get done tomorrow, and all the things I need to remember to bring, so that should help.
That's really about it for now, I don't have a lot to update about yet since I'm not there. I'll be sure to update once I'm out there and moved in. Thank you all for your love, support and prayers, and I am looking forward to a great summer. To be continued...
-Adam
No comments:
Post a Comment